How and When Printoteca colects your personal data?
We collect personal data when it's relevant for your need as a consumer of for your relation with Printoteca (when you buy products, when you create an account on our sales platform, when you acces our customer support service, when you subscribe to our newsletter etc.). All your personal data is obtained directly from you when you place an order or complete a form, when you interact with us online or in one of our showrooms.
We will not use your personal information for marketing actions without having you express approval.
What personal data do we collect?
the usual personal data we collect are: name, address, age, language, delivery address, financial and payment information you use in our commercial relationship with you, purchase history and other information you choose to offer us.
Your privacy rights
You are entitled to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- access personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
If you would like to speak to us in relation to any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do we store your data?
Your personal data is stored in safe environments, being protected from access, use, changes or distruction by unauthorized parties.
Your data is stored in Printoteca It systems, but also on paper when the it is imposed by the type of document
Does Printoteca share my personal data to ohters?
Privacy is very important to us, this is why we shall never share your information to other in other purpose than the ones explained to you in this document and the ones allowed and requested by the law.
Any data transfer is made in concordance to the Romanian and EU legislation.
Besides the situations mentioned above, we may transfer your personal information to trusted third party service providers, that manage the Printoteca IT systems, offer delivery for Printoteca or offer services on behalf of Printoteca. For example: marketing, financial services, advertising, payment providers, delivery and other online and offline services that are relevant for our commercial relationship. However, all service providers we use are contractually obliged to comply to Printoteca policy.
How long do we store data
Your personal data is stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose they were offered for.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your data in a variety of different ways, mainly for fulfilling the contractual obligation of Printoteca and for improving your customer experience.
- Taking orders and providing services.
- Providing commercial information with your assent
- Customer care service
- Use of Printoteca's online sales platform
- Recruitment campaigns
- Workshops and events
Other situations- with your direct assent and in concordance with the data protection law.